1. A his & her blog with Chicago Summer Guide’s that I can’t wait to try!
2. Obsessed with her series of interviewing successful women
3. Gorgeous pictures and awesome travel guides
4. LOVE her fashion choices & gift guides
I just celebrated my birthday on June 2 & thanks to my incredible family and amazing friends, it was an amazing day (ok, weeklong celebration)! Throughout the past couple of weeks I have been receiving discounts and freebies from quite a few stores in both my inbox and mailbox. It was a little hard to keep track of, so I created a list! I am a huge fan of loyalty programs & therefore a lot of these discounts are because I’m a member. Don’t worry, you can join as well! Here is a collection of my favorite discounts and freebies to enjoy during your birthday month & on the actual day:
- Sephora: gift depends on your VIB level
- CorePower Yoga: free class
- Anthropologie: 15% off
- Williams Sonoma: $25 off
- J.Crew: $25 off
- Henri Bendel: 20% off (one full priced purchase)
- AMC theaters: free popcorn
- Sarpino’s Pizza: $10 off
- Lettuce Entertain You: $15 off
- Dunkin Donuts: free beverage
- Starbucks: free beverage (day of)
- Benefit brows: free brow arch (week of)
*All discounts are for the month of your birthday except where noted
1. A great letter to Kate Spade
2. Thirty Sex and the City facts every superfan should know
3. Costco has 100 calorie vodka popsicles?! Count me in.
4.The best way to organize your fridge
In my latest Sephora haul, I repurchased some items that I have been loving including the Korres Greek Yoghurt wipes, Caudalie & lots of SuperGoop! for the summer and a self tanner I’m not so sure about…
Ok, I know some of you are laughing at me right now. Others are like “OMG, finally someone wrote a post on this!” As someone who has struggled with finding the perfect suit, I understand your pain and I’m here to help. Whether it’s a one piece or two, I have a couple of go-to places to shop for the perfect bathing suit:
Asos is where it’s at. Seriously. Have fun…. shop your heart out at all of the options! Sizes 30D, 38I, 42G and everything in between.
Remember Body Glove from the 90’s? Me too. Guess what? They make bathing suit tops for women our size! This is my favorite one (I have it in 3 colors) I also love this one!
I hope you are excited to shop for a bathing suit! Let’s hope this means eliminating any future wardrobe malfunctions 😉