I have to admit, this is my FAVORITE time of the year. Yes, it can be overwhelming with all of the parties, events, weddings, family, etc. I always make sure to make time for myself & do things that I actually enjoy. Here is my list of things to do this holiday season:
- ZooLights: Christmas lights + zoo animals = being a kid again
- Chriskindlemarket: Because why wouldn’t you want to pretend you were
in Germany with a bunch of tourists? Great spot for post-work cocktails & snacks.
- The Walnut Room @Macy’s: A childhood fave that doesn’t get old as an adult. Plus, you can shop your way up (& on your way down)!
- Ice Skating @ Maggie Daley Park: You can either show off your mad ice skating skills or laugh at yourself like I do every single time you fall on the ice. Either way, it’s a fun time.
- Randolph Street Holiday Market: Swing by & pick up some gifts from your list… and maybe a few for yourself 🙂